Saturday, October 3, 2015

Facebook! ~ 面簿


於風格,暢遊潮流;
於原則,穩如泰山。
~ 托馬斯·杰斐遜

In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock
.

~ Thomas Jefferson



What is the big fuss now that I am on facebook? It is nothing so cool nowadays since facebook has been around for a loooong time and almost everyone has one.  

The main reason that took me so long to embrace this social media is that it can potentially expose too much of my privacy that I am comfortable with. Apart from the fish hobby that I have always been happy to share in public, I would still prefer to keep my personal and family life private. Well, I reckon it is a matter of control which means first I must understand what facebook can do.

So it took me a long time trying to understand it, and by the time I decided to jump onto the bandwagon, my younger generation told me that facebook is no longer the coolest thing in social media :'(

Nonetheless, I think facebook is a powerful tool to reach out to more people and ideal for sharing short and candid updates, especially now that I could not blog as often as I would love to. My blog, GoldfishArtQuatics will remain as my favorite platform to share more lengthy thoughts. Thanks for being very kind and supportive of my blog all these years!


 http://www.facebook.com/KimWeeArtQuatics  


and by the way,
the Vermillion Goldfish Club is also now on facebook:



http://www.facebook.com/VermillionGoldfishClubSG 

0 comments:

Breeding the TVR

Breeding the TVR
Breeding and maintaining a bloodline of the Japanese TVR since 2003.

Goldfish Artwork

Goldfish Artwork
Marriage of 2 of my passions - Goldfish and Art.

Creating a New Variety

Creating a New Variety
My dream of creating a new variety of goldfish in 2006 has proven to be more than just an impulsive fantasy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP